-
February 10th, 2003, 10:51 PM
#31
Inactive Member
i lorrrrrrrrve motorbikes had my second bad crash about a month ago now, went and saw the crash site yesterday yowwwwwwserssssssss
still they are lots of fun!
hanny u so cute in that pic did u stack ur bike?
-
March 12th, 2003, 03:59 PM
#32
Senior Hostboard Member
So TG...
now that we have kinda raced, I knew you were nervous. That's why I didn't make you race me on the MX track. I would have hated to see how fast you woulda banned me here for bragging!
-
March 12th, 2003, 08:25 PM
#33
HB Forum Owner
bah! you wouldn't have been banned....
for telling the truth [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 13th, 2003, 01:09 AM
#34
Inactive Member
I still haven't figured out how to post pics.
-
March 13th, 2003, 01:38 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Nevermind, I figured it out.
-
March 13th, 2003, 01:41 AM
#36
Inactive Member
I thought this was funny.
-
March 13th, 2003, 08:29 AM
#37
Inactive Member
-
March 13th, 2003, 09:30 AM
#38
Inactive Member
No? That's typical. I figure it out and it breaks.
-
March 13th, 2003, 09:32 AM
#39
Inactive Member
Well, it is probably yahoo's fault. They were nice pictures though.
-
March 13th, 2003, 12:35 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Oooh, shatzy, you should have some funny pics of me left [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks